Fresh Look Relaxer???

curlygirly_xocurlygirly_xo Posts: 8Registered Users
Hey everyone! I was looking around online and I came across the Fresh Look Relaxer. It claims to be all natural, and I would really like to try it. I was wondering if anyone here has tried it or heard anything about because I'd really like some imput before I go ahead and do it. Here is the link: http://www.freshlookhair.com/bodiphier-system/

Thanks!!

Comments

• PrettyPorcupinePrettyPorcupine Posts: 258Registered Users
    They're rather coy in their FAQs about exactly what it is, but I was able to glean that its chief ingredient is "alkaline water" and it has a pH of 12.

OOPS! Sounds like a relaxer to me! :confused1:

Maybe it's a milder form but that's what it is. I am reminded of the claims made by Phytorelaxer, which say it's made from "egg and soya." Well, maybe it is, but its chief ingredient is a good old chemical relaxer.

So I'm skeptical. But I'll let an actual chemist weigh in!:profileright:
    Modified CG. You'll pry my 'cones from my cold dead fingers! Mixed waves, coarse, below shoulder length, dark brown. I hate my hair :evil: but I'm trying to learn to accept it.

Gels: LA Looks Wet Look Styling Gel, Garnier Fructis Wet Shine Gel. Condish: Alberto V05 Free Me Fresia, Tresemme' Flawless Curls, LVPNG, Neutrogena Triple Moisture. Shampoo: Tresemme' Flawless Curls. Silicone Serum: Whatever is on sale, but I don't leave home without it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file