Highlights or lowlights for male curly hair

czulskczulsk Posts: 13Registered Users
I have a few questions about highlights and lowlights. I always wanted to try 2 tone lowlights with my brunette hair and not sure how to choose a color. Any suggestions?

With curly hair is it good to foil or not to foil? What is the best way to color curly hair? Would you want to color your hair before hair cut or during a hair cut?

Why does my hair doesn't curl after I cut it? It always takes a couple of weeks before it starts to curl the way I want to. Is there anyway I can avoid it and not wait a couple of weeks?

I have uploaded couple of images of myself. The 1st image of myself the highlights or done w/ foil. 2nd pic of me is actually taken few months after the haircut. Looking for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Peter

Comments

• morrighumorrighu Posts: 707Registered Users
    On men, low lights are usually less obtrusive and they don't make you run to the salon quite as much. I love your hair BTW. And I have a Google doc on doing hair color at home. If you can get someone to help you, like a friend to swap services with, you can do low lights at home. They're pretty forgiving.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file