Im new and need advice!

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
ok so just today i found this site :] I tried the method of condition only, mouse, then use a diffuser to partially dry it to curl. I also adde a shine spray to get rid of the frizzes. It worked like a charm!
Bue before today i was a relentless starightener. and because of this i have side bangs, but with my new curls it looks pretty bad. is their a way to camoflage them?
also, when i wear my hair outside of my ears, it looks like i have no forhead, so i tuck my curls behind my ear. but it looks kind of bushy on the bottom like this, is there a way to flatten it a bit without straghtening?

Comments

• seleneselene Posts: 11Registered Users
    I guess I would say use a cute little clip on the side bangs until they are grown out (this is what a gf of mine does). As for the behind the ears question, I don't understand it - can't visualize the problem.
    Curl Type 2A
    Lone HG product: Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
  • frizzbombfrizzbomb Posts: 56Registered Users
    yes, the little clip and then you can take the part you usually put behind your ears and do a half-up pony tail sort of thing. The half up pony tail with the clipped bangs is a rockin look.
    Extremely fine 2b/3a. My frizz has tamed considerably but, I still have my "moments."
    Currently liking:
    TJs Nourish, Set Me Up, Curl Keeper and Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana deep fix.

password: wavy
  • MegnificentMegnificent Posts: 109Registered Users
    Sounds to me like you need a new haircut. You can find recommendations on this site under CurlSalons (the orange tab all the way to the right)

But I agree about the clip until your bangs grow out.
    2a-3a

Fotki: curlymeg

Nature's Gate Awapuhi Volumizing Conditioner
    Graham Webb Making Waves gel
    jojoba or coconut oil as a DT

Hair is pretty great now that it's colder, now I'm focusing on my skin. Sniffle.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file