Self dry?

blackbootblackboot Posts: 6Registered Users
Hi!

I'm a 3c, possibly a bit of a 4a too. :D

I use calwalks curly hair shampoo and conditioner, and after I've showered I comb my hair and then put three different products in. (The following two from catwalk, and another mousse by Loréal)

That's alot, right? But I've been told my kind of hair can take alot of product. Anyway, after that I let it half-dry by itself, then I braid it. I keep it braided overnight, and probably another day after that.
THEN I let it out, put some leave-in moustorizer in and it holds great. Then I rinse and repeat. (I only shampoo once a week though)

After expirementing, this has been the best way to keep a good hold, shine, and almost no frizz at all, for me.

But I want to be able to take a shower in the morning, wash my hair and let it self-dry and wear it like that all day. But when I try, it ends big and, oh so frizzy. :( And I've tried with difusers, but they make my hair really big, and I don't like big on me.

Anyone else with similar problems or some help? Thanks!

P.s. I'm not very active at naturallycurly, so you can e-mail me at [email protected] for answers, tips or just hair talk :D

Comments

• ayotalayotal Posts: 76Registered Users
    Maybe just try combing in the shower while hair is completely soaked, rinse without touching it too much, then rake the products in with your fingers, and try not to touch your hair too much before it dries.
    I am a Christian. GOD Bless You All.

Natural 3c/4a hair. Transitioned from January 15, 2009 to January 22, 2010 for 1 year and 1 week. :toothy10:

Low Porosity

Blog

weight.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file