CurlTalk

sexy or not sexy-- Sean Paul

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Who thinks the Jamaican singer Sean Paul is sexy?

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ZzZoeZzZoe Posts: 80Registered Users
    He's got the right temperature to keep you warm.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    link2.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,778Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Need Pictures!

ETA ~

seanpaul.gif

we-be-burnin-pic8.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ZzZoe wrote:
    :lol: :o :lol:

• MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    That man can keep me warm any time of the year. Him and the rapper Sean Paul from Youngbloodz. I like 'em gangsta.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    I don't particularly care for him.
  • YolyCYolyC Posts: 3,758Registered Users
    Look wise, he's all right. His accent oh yeah! that's sexy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
  • MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    the rapper Sean Paul from Youngbloodz.

mmm yess he looks good.
    3c
    MissJ wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

mmm yess he looks good.

He and my DH look A LOT alike. It's spooky. :shock:
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    I love love love Sean Paul. I love his voice, his music everything. He is just so damn sexy and all of his music just takes over my body whenever I hear him at a club..haha I just lose myself. I've seen him up close in person twice and he's hotter in person..so cute!! He's kinda small and avg looking which I think turns me on more. I love him!!
    dp

• jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Posts: 529Registered Users
    i voted no...its like he's supposed to be sexy...but it just didnt happen...he reminds me of the brothers friend you were in love w as a kid...then you got older and realized he was slightly wack.
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.
  • jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    i voted no...its like he's supposed to be sexy...but it just didnt happen...he reminds me of the brothers friend you were in love w as a kid...then you got older and realized he was slightly wack.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

His voice, I *loved* but now he's a little too ubiquitous for me. I never found him attractive but to me he looked better back in the day.
  • Aries_jbAries_jb Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    SO sexy!
    www.myspace.com/littlemonkey0403
    3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    I don't particularly care for him.
    Me neither...
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• NessyNessy Posts: 788Registered Users

lol! i don't find him sexy either. there's something about him that irritates the heck out of me.
  • ZzZoeZzZoe Posts: 80Registered Users

lol
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    ZzZoe wrote:

:D
    There was a pic of him in like InStyle magazine or something. And he was wearing these women's white jeans (super low rise) and they were so tight you could...well...tell what religion he is. :lol: (OK, I stole that one from Robin Williams.) I mean, really, after seeing that picture, I feel like I've had sex with him. :oops:

• gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    My vote was no. I think he's ok though just not sexy to me.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    MissJ wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

mmm yess he looks good.

Your husband is more hot/sexy. This guy is really pretty and trying too hard with the poses. But I voted yes anyway, since I sometimes go for the underdog (when he's totally cute) :wink:
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users
    Well, I gotta give him props cuz he's a brotha...

That's right. He's half Portuguese.
    2C/3A -- wurly!
    Curltopia wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:
    MissJ wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

mmm yess he looks good.

Your husband is more hot/sexy. This guy is really pretty and trying too hard with the poses. But I voted yes anyway, since I sometimes go for the underdog (when he's totally cute) :wink:

no! :shock: Hubby doesn't look like the Sean Paul pictured on this thread! OH HELL NAW. My hubby looks a lot like the YOUNGBLOODZ rapper Sean Paul. They are TWO different people...(the Sean Paul pictured in this thread and the YOUNGBLOODZ rapper Sean Paul).
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
    he's too sexy.. the temperature.. the whatever.
    My man. so yummy.
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • superflycurlsuperflycurl Posts: 23Registered Users
    He's not really doing it for me. I prefer my men to have mental disorders :lol:
  • wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users

If you date a man with multiple personality disorder is that cheating?
    2C/3A -- wurly!
  • superflycurlsuperflycurl Posts: 23Registered Users

If you date a man with multiple personality disorder is that cheating?
    No. It's no different to dating a man who's a Gemini....
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    Blegh! No!
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • PoPo Posts: 2,607Registered Users
    No. He's too pretty and glossy to be sexy. There's no grit.
    3c/4a