CurlTalk

my new love

april-epiphanyapril-epiphany Posts: 345Registered Users
i recently went thru the whole project junkie high. i have oficially tried everything afroveda, donna marie, ohm, ojin, hairveda, comosa, kinky curly, miss jessie, curls by sisters smith, hair rules, curl junkie, just to name a few. all those products are great but i hate ordering on line. i recently revisited my organic root stimulator lock and twist gel, when i tried it at first i thought it was more of a leave in with no hold(very moisturizing) to my surprise this time it is perfect in my hair. it leaves my hair soft and bouncy i just scrunch a little over sheamoisture and it is the perfect combo. it's funny because i always thought that if my hair was not a little stiff the products were not working. i never dreamed of having soft-hold which to me just means defrizzing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return-Frida Kahlo

Comments

• mariag002mariag002 Posts: 3,557Registered Users
    i recently went thru the whole project junkie high. i have oficially tried everything afroveda, donna marie, ohm, ojin, hairveda, comosa, kinky curly, miss jessie, curls by sisters smith, hair rules, curl junkie, just to name a few. all those products are great but i hate ordering on line. i recently revisited my organic root stimulator lock and twist gel, when i tried it at first i thought it was more of a leave in with no hold(very moisturizing) to my surprise this time it is perfect in my hair. it leaves my hair soft and bouncy i just scrunch a little over sheamoisture and it is the perfect combo. it's funny because i always thought that if my hair was not a little stiff the products were not working. i never dreamed of having soft-hold which to me just means defrizzing.

Just to name a FEW? That's a pretty long list lady!! LOL

I hate ordering online too. I try to order in bulk so that way I won't have to order again for another 6 months or so. I've never heard of organic root stimulator. Where did you buy that?
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

• april-epiphanyapril-epiphany Posts: 345Registered Users
    it's sold at wal-mart and i think most drug stores in a 13oz. container, but i got a 3.5 pound tub for $12 at the beauty supply store(the same one that sales the denman knockoff) . i think the only reason i love it so much is because my hair loves puddings and custards (but i hate [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]kccc[/buylink]) and this gel has more of a creamy texture to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hope the exit is joyful and I hope never to return-Frida Kahlo