Herbal Essence Totally Twisted

Velvetmug22Velvetmug22 Posts: 409Registered Users
I don't know who's been to Target lately, but Herbal Essence has a whole boat load of new products now. I guess they are completely reinventing themselves. And of course, being the total PJ that I am I had to try something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got the Totally Twisted Curls and Waves Shampoo and Conditioner.

The shampoo was average. It didn't detangle or feel very moisturizing so no big deal there. But the conditioner........WOW!!! It was so detangling and left my hair feeling like silk when I rinsed it out. I can't belive how good it was. I hate to say this, but it was better than Elucence. And I don't think I have ever claimed something was better than Elucence.

Both products smell like Grape Coolade which I personally could live without, but overall I'm very very very impressed.

After I rinsed the conditioner out, I applied the None of Your Frizziness Smoothing Leave-In Cream. Now I have never tried to tame frizz in my hair as you can see from my pics, but I was curious to see how my hair would look without it so I thought why not?

This stuff smells sooooooooo good. I love the smell and it felt really soft going in. I raked in a little over a quarter size amount for each section of hair (4 sections) and now my wet hair is in my microfiber towel turban.

I'll let everyone know tomorrow how it worked out but I would definately reccommend the conditioner.
Short 4A Hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file