We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

T3 Wet to Dry Flat Iron

VSkyeVSkye Posts: 1Registered Users
Has anyone tried this flat iron? How were the results? Thanks!

Comments

• 4nnie4nnie Posts: 19Registered Users
    I bought a $20 wet2dry iron--I think it was Remington, but I'm sure it's pretty much the same concept iron. I did it like twice--and as I used it on my wet hair, it was steaming and make a hissing sound--like a clothes iron--and it scared me that my hair may have been burning--I couldn't tell if it was supposed to do that or not! Anyway, the results were not fantastic--I had to keep going over my hair multiple times before it was actually dry and straight, and the iron overall left much worse results than my conair regular iron. I would not recommend these kind--they sound like they are damaging your hair and they have less than satisfactory results. Also... ever since I did used it those few times I feel like my hair has been harder to untangle in the shower--I can't help but feel like the iron permanently dried out my hair a little bit.
    Hope this helps. Good luck!
    3A/2B depending on the day/products/routine
    Plopping changed my life
    Password to www: tuna
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    I used a "wet2straight" flat iron once and it worked. I just prefer ceramic.
    3b-3c CG
  • nappymdnappymd Posts: 127Registered Users
    My stylists uses a wet to dry iron by krembs. He said it is ceramic.
    4b is me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file