Where can I find the threads that I have posted in?

maja21maja21 Posts: 38Registered Users
I cannot find the "button" that shows me the threads that I have posted in:scratch: .

If I want to know if someone answered my questions I have to go to search and write in the subject and make a search for it. And somehow, I don't think that's the right way to do it;-).

Could someone please tell me what I'm supposed to do.
Fine 3a/3b

co wash: Vo5 Sun Kissed Raspberry Herbal conditioner

leave in : Garnier Ultra Doux à l'huile d'avocat et beurre de karité, Garnier ultra doux à la nacre et cerisier

style: Vivelle Dop Invisible, glycerin, almond oil

:hello2:

Comments

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    Other than going in your profile and clicking on your posts there is no button that I'm aware of.

However, if you look down the left hand side of the list of threads, you'll see an envelope. If there's an arrow on it, you posted in the thread.

You could also subscribe to your own threads and set it up to be notified when changes are made to them.

HTH
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • maja21maja21 Posts: 38Registered Users
    Thank you for answering me :).

But how do I go to my profile :oops:.

If I click on my name where it says "Welcome Maja21" in the upper right corner, I just end up somewhere else and it doesn't say anything about posts. On the other hand if I click on my name on the side of my post I can see the different posts, but that won't help me if I've been logged out, it's a catch 22...

Might it be because I have not made that many posts?
    Fine 3a/3b

leave in : Garnier Ultra Doux à l'huile d'avocat et beurre de karité, Garnier ultra doux à la nacre et cerisier

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Maja, there should be an orange button above this screen that says "User CP." That's the "control panel" where you can edit your profile.
    So if someone has answered me in a thread, I will find them there?

But what do I do if I just want to go back to a thread and see an old answer?
    Fine 3a/3b

Oh, i just realised what to do :)!

I click on the list subscriptions. I'm so happy, thank you for all your help.:toothy7:
    Fine 3a/3b

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    If you want to find your old threads, you could use the "search" function. That's another orange button (second from the right). Click on "advanced," and you can put in your own username and search for all threads you've started, in any forum or more than one.
    Thank you, I've really been struggling with this, but now I know what to do.:toothy8:
    Fine 3a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file