CurlTalk

Is Suave & V05 good conditoners to use on corkscrew hair

Is Suave and V05 good conditoners for corkscrew hair or hair that is 3b?
My hair is really dry and i want to know if these are good for my kind of hair. if not what conditoners do you recommend i use? Can you give the name of the brand? [/b]
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,249Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have 3B hair and I've used only Suave and VO5 conditioners for over a year and a half. They work great for me.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can't use them (beyond just co-washing). But at a dollar a bottle, why not try it for yourself?

What does you poll have to do with Suave and VO5? :?

• banjocurlbanjocurl Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    Is Suave and V05 good conditoners for corkscrew hair or hair that is 3b?
    My hair is really dry and i want to know if these are good for my kind of hair. if not what conditoners do you recommend i use? Can you give the name of the brand? [/b]

I use both of these brands to co-wash and to do the 2nd CO mixed w honey-both of these steps are rinsed out completely. they're just fine for me (3b) but i use deva or curls for a leavein
    Susan suburban NY
    3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
    CG since 11/11/04
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fbanjolady%2F" class="Popup
    PW: banjo
    HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Flazycurls" class="Popup
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
    I have 3b/c hair and i use the VO5 Oasis in Almond and Honey, i have never used any of the others and they work fine for me, infact along with the body shop honey ones they are the best things i have ever used on my hair
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
  • battahbattah Posts: 271Registered Users
    I have 3A/B hair and I loooove Suave humectant conditioner. Been using it about 2 years, and nothing gives my hair slip and makes it soft like my humectant.
    Trying to figure out porosity - medium to low, I think? Medium texture, rapidly greying, and free of dye/relaxers since 2010. Recently chopped from hip length to a jaw-length stacked bob:)

Claim to fame - Inventor of plopping when it was called "the towel trick"!!

Cleanser: Deva Low Poo
    Rinse-out/LI: Deva OneC, Curl Keeper
    Styler: Krystal Ecostyler