CurlTalk

My hair one month after going CG!

CurlyGeorgiaPeachCurlyGeorgiaPeach Posts: 18Registered Users
:love1:I love my hair now! It is doing so much better! If you look at the photos I had before and the ones I have now you can see a difference....Just in one month! I am very happy now!:)
CurlyGeorgiaPeach
CurlyGirl since 04/2009:love1:

Comments

• kellygreen49kellygreen49 Posts: 625Registered Users
    Awesome!
    Out of curiosity, what products are you using?
    3A~fine texture
    Cleanser: GiovanniTTTT, Deva Low Poo
    Condish: Deva One C, GiovanniTTTT, GVP Balm
    Styler: Deva ArcANGELL, HESMU, AG Mousse Gel
    Want to try: CJ Gellie, Hand Dry Hair Glove, BRHG
    I <3 second day hair :iconbiggrin:
    Call me a Curltalk Otaku. ~MirCurls
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkellygreen49%2F" class="Popup
    PW curlyhair
    Image301-1.jpg curls1-1.jpg
  • CurlyGeorgiaPeachCurlyGeorgiaPeach Posts: 18Registered Users
    Aww Thanks!:hello2:

Giovanni 50/50 balance for right now. I just got my devacurl kit in and I want to try that but I don't like to waste. I use L.A. Looks for my styling gel and I use TX I believe is the name of my curl definer. Thanks for the reply! I am so excited to see how my hair keeps doing.
    CurlyGeorgiaPeach
  • CurlyGeorgiaPeachCurlyGeorgiaPeach Posts: 18Registered Users
    When I use the 50/50 balance I shampoo once a week, if I have to which I usually don't unless there is build up, and I condition. Most of the time I just use it as a co-wash. A lot of people think its drying but I don't really have that problem. I have really fine hair and it takes a lot to damage it. I bleached it twice and dyed it all in the coarse of two days. My hair was so bad! I finally cut all of that bad hair off in Oct. and I have been growing mine out. It was 8 inches of bad hair....I could have cried...well, I did, but I am so happy I did it though.
    CurlyGeorgiaPeach
  • Heather0kayHeather0kay Posts: 667Registered Users
    Looks great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse