CurlTalk

Great curly products!

Ok, I have some great hair care products for ya!
~ Sunsilk captivating curls
~TRESemme no frizz shine spray
~redken ringlet 07
try some of these and see if you like them i know i :love4: them they are the best then please comment on them i have between 2b hair and 3b hair hope you enjoy

Comments

• ~GypsyCurls~~GypsyCurls~ Posts: 351Registered Users
    I have tried the Sunsilk (along with the conditioner) and it made my hair so, so dry even though before I used it my hair wasn't dried out.

The Tresemme I have never tried, I used a conditioner of theirs and my hair hated it so I kinda gave up on them lol.

The Redken stuff I haven't tried either...usually my hair likes Redken stuff though :D It is pricey though, I wish there was a line of Redken knock-off products...
    2c/3a/3b curls, tailbone length, fairy tale ends
    Cleansers: V05 Co
    Conditioners: KMS Everyday, Dove Dry Oil Care

DT/Treats:Aphogee Protein Treat/Hemp/Argan Oil
    Leave-ins/Stylers: All HE Condish, Generic PM The Conditioner

• whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    I used all these products before I started CG and started avoiding silicones but haven't used them since. The *cones dried out and frizzed up my hair.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    The Redken stuff I haven't tried either...usually my hair likes Redken stuff though :D It is pricey though, I wish there was a line of Redken knock-off products...

Sally's beauty supply does carry knockoff Redken products, but I don't think they carry the curly stuff. Just the more general, "popular" stuff.

I can't use any of this stuff because of the 'cones. I've been CG for just over a year now and will NEVER go back :D
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • pumkinpumkin Posts: 39Registered Users
    sallys has a knockoff of the ringlets. works just as good!!!