CurlTalk

Qhemet Burdock Root Butter Creme

Hi! I just started using the butter creme for my moisturizer. My question is, since olive oil is the second ingredient do I still need to seal? I was using [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Whipped-Cream-p-883.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Whipped-Cream]Curls Whipped cream[/buylink] to moisturize and Qhemet olive and honey to seal. The Curls doesn't do anything for my hair-especially nothing for the "rough patch" I have at my crown. I like the olive and honey but even from only using a finger tip's worth, it tends to get oily by 2nd day hair. I am a fine/med 4a.
4a
Fine w/some thickness at the crown
Med Porosity/Low Protein
Henna-once/twice a year
Terressentials Mud Wash-2/3X a month
Aussie Moist Condish- Detangler, AOGBP Condish-rare protein tx
AO White Camellia-Deep Condish
CJ Smoothing Lotion- Leave-in
JessiCurl WDT- Leave-in
QBO&HHB-Sealant/Moisturizer
Water/Aloe Vera Juice/Oil blend-Moisturizing Spritz

OILS-Scalp prewash: coconut oil/tea tree/lavender blend
Sealant(s): Coconut/Shea/Argan/Castor/Olive blend

Staple Styler: KCCC!!!

Comments

• windycitycurlwindycitycurl Posts: 55Registered Users
    Since I got no response to this question I am guessing that no one knows. Anyway, I have been using the Qhemet Burdock Butter Creme for a few days and I also started using Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner. These two make a great combo. I don't have to seal the butter creme. My hair has stayed super moisturized and it doesn't frizz as easily as when I was using the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Whipped-Cream-p-883.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Whipped-Cream]Curls whipped cream[/buylink] to moisturize 2nd and 3rd day hair with Qhemet Olive and Honey Hydrator.

This is good information for anyone with fine/med 4a with bits of 3c.
    4a
    Fine w/some thickness at the crown
    Med Porosity/Low Protein
    Henna-once/twice a year
    Terressentials Mud Wash-2/3X a month
    Aussie Moist Condish- Detangler, AOGBP Condish-rare protein tx
    AO White Camellia-Deep Condish
    CJ Smoothing Lotion- Leave-in
    JessiCurl WDT- Leave-in
    QBO&HHB-Sealant/Moisturizer
    Water/Aloe Vera Juice/Oil blend-Moisturizing Spritz

OILS-Scalp prewash: coconut oil/tea tree/lavender blend