CurlTalk

How much do you shave...

violetsviolets Posts: 1,689Registered Users
your hooha?
Since I am not about to ask anyone IRL. That what my curly online buddies are for! I am just suddenly curious about this...
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.
«1

Comments

  • shellibeanshellibean Posts: 4,500Registered Users
    I like to be really smooth, so I stay bare.
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

    "...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

    "I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • violetsviolets Posts: 1,689Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Sorry, I don't get this.
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    I voted for the second option, but I'm somewhere between the first and second. I usually shave around twice a week.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    I don't shave anything EVER. I am just fine with fluffy.
    ________
    Washington Medical Marijuana
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    Never shave. Only wax
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    shelli wrote:
    I like to be really smooth, so I stay bare.

    Me too. Been 'baring' it since I was 13 :lol:
    For me, this requires shaving once per week. I use conditioner to shave for that extra smooth feeling :lol:
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.
  • SaKkehSaKkeh Posts: 986Registered Users
    shelli wrote:
    I like to be really smooth, so I stay bare.

    Me too. Been 'baring' it since I was 13 :lol:
    For me, this requires shaving once per week. I use conditioner to shave for that extra smooth feeling :lol:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.
    :lol:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • frizzybarbiefrizzybarbie Posts: 483Registered Users
    I don't shave...I get a bikini wax and then trim the rest really low...does that make sense?...been thinking about going back to the brazilian...it just gets pricey.
    4a pencil-sized corkscrews that are low porosity, fine, thick, & layered
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    Every other day, I think.
    Location: Southern NH

    If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    Oh, GB got my mind offtrack :twisted: and I forgot to answer for myself.

    Bare.
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.

    I figured I'd let it go since the OP didn't understand.

    Shaved every few weeks "item" down, trimmed on top same time.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.

    I figured I'd let it go since the OP didn't understand.

    Shaved every few weeks "item" down, trimmed on top same time.

    8)
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.

    I figured I'd let it go since the OP didn't understand.

    Shaved every few weeks "item" down, trimmed on top same time.

    8)

    Went full before and the feeling was pretty good but with the angles and time to put in was too much effort for me.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • hobbshobbs Posts: 327Registered Users
    Shave the bikini line and everything that is between my legs...but I do keep a (nicely trimmed) triangle, because I get insane razor burn if I shave there. I'm not sure if I'm doing a great job describing this. :?
  • violetsviolets Posts: 1,689Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Sorry, I don't get this.


    Are you a man?
  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Sorry, I don't get this.


    Are you a man?
    My wife calls me a boy if that qualifies. :oops:
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    No, he's the wife...lol :wink:
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    Peppy wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Spill.

    I figured I'd let it go since the OP didn't understand.

    Shaved every few weeks "item" down, trimmed on top same time.

    8)

    Went full before and the feeling was pretty good but with the angles and time to put in was too much effort for me.
    Do you like when it's reciprocated?
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:

    Went full before and the feeling was pretty good but with the angles and time to put in was too much effort for me.
    Do you like when it's reciprocated?

    We've only once been shaved full together. That was different fer shure! She is more au naturale but I will say that a good trimming makes many situations more pleasantly manageble.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Sorry, I don't get this.


    Are you a man?
    My wife calls me a boy if that qualifies. :oops:

    OMG. I always thought you were a lesbian. :oops:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    GuardianB wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:

    Went full before and the feeling was pretty good but with the angles and time to put in was too much effort for me.
    Do you like when it's reciprocated?

    We've only once been shaved full together. That was different fer shure! She is more au naturale but I will say that a good trimming makes many situations more pleasantly manageble.
    8)
    0004.gif

    Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P


  • GuardianBGuardianB Posts: 1,818Registered Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    GuardianB wrote:
    What if it's not a hooha and do you really want to know.

    I know friends in my real life wouldn't. :wink:

    Sorry, I don't get this.


    Are you a man?
    My wife calls me a boy if that qualifies. :oops:

    OMG. I always thought you were a lesbian. :oops:

    I think I knew something you did no know.

    I think you better go check that "reading full threads "thing you talked about in the other thread. lol
    I could see it
    
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    LMAO! I swear I was even arguing with someone via e-mails about it. Where would I get that idea from, though?
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    I have a question. For those of you who shave regularly, did you ever get bumps? And if so, did they ever persist, no matter what trick you used?

    I'm starting to feel like an oddball because no matter what I do, I get *severe* red bumps and irritation, which no shaving technique or topical solution will fix.

    The only thing I figure I can do is try waxing, but a) I'm scared and b) I hold little hope that the results would be any different, and then I'd be out a big chunk of $$$ just to have a bikini area that feels like it's on fire for several days.

    Also, anyone who cannot shave but liked waxing, or even didn't like it, please chime in! I'd like to hear about people's experiences with this. Thanks!
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Also, hate to nitpick, but in the poll, it says something like "a little trim." Well, as I mentioned, I can't shave, but I do trim. Trimming is different from shaving.

    I guess what I'm saying is I'm confused by the poll.
  • geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    sfcurlee wrote:
    I have a question. For those of you who shave regularly, did you ever get bumps? And if so, did they ever persist, no matter what trick you used?

    I'm starting to feel like an oddball because no matter what I do, I get *severe* red bumps and irritation, which no shaving technique or topical solution will fix.

    The only thing I figure I can do is try waxing, but a) I'm scared and b) I hold little hope that the results would be any different, and then I'd be out a big chunk of $$$ just to have a bikini area that feels like it's on fire for several days.

    Also, anyone who cannot shave but liked waxing, or even didn't like it, please chime in! I'd like to hear about people's experiences with this. Thanks!

    I get bumps. With waxing too. Tend Skin helps some. As does loofa-ing the area daily. Also, I do it only about once a week, to give the hair a chance to grow free of the skin. I don't wax because I just don't have the time to go to a salon regularly.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

    Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Have you tried Tend Skin or something similar? It exfoliates so you don't get those ingrown hairs. Worth trying.
«1