Deva/Ouidad haircuts?

katiedid26katiedid26 Posts: 19Registered Users
Have any of the wavies here had Deva or Ouidad haircuts? Was it worth the cost? I'm debating getting one as my fine wavy hair is driving me crazy. It doesn't seem to look good if I let it go wavy or blow it straight as doesn't wave enough or looks too thin. However the cuts seem to be pretty expensive, so I'm not sure if I should or not. Also any thoughts on Deva trained stylists vs. Ouidad ones? There are both in my area so I wanted to see what people preferred. Thanks!
baby-fine, somewhat thin, 2a
Poo- giovanni 50/50, Co-wash- VO5 Pomegranate Strengthening, Styling-??? Can't quite figure that out, tips appreciated! Trying Jessicurl soon!

Comments

• Jess the MessJess the Mess Curl Neophyte Posts: 5,844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love my Deva stylist and she is worth every penny. It has made such a difference in my wavy hair. Did you check out the salon link to see the reviews on those salons near you?
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file