CurlTalk

To the ladies who use Anita Grant

mj11051mj11051 Posts: 407Registered Users
I bought some from another natural, how do you use this effectively?

Comments

• dxwashdxwash Posts: 245Registered Users
    I just bought some for the first time. I bought the creamy cafe latte, Sapote oil, watermelon oil, Rhassoul conditioners, whipped cream, andiroba oil, and the saptote and coconut pomade.

I love the sapote oil. I use this to seal my hair. I tried the whipped cream. it is very light and fluffy but my hair doesn't seem to like butters period. I tried to use this as a moisturizer on dry hair at night. I cna use the creamy cafe latte as a sealer after I applied my product or as a mositurizer on dry hair. The pomade doesn't do much for me I thought it would help with day 2 halo frizz and added shine but My Asha sun kissed pomade works better for me. I have not tried the conditioner yet or my other oils.

I will be ordering the Sapote oil again in the largest size available. It is a thick creamy oil. It is not a thick as castor oil and it is not as sticky. it is like a slightly heavier coconut oil. The smell does leave something to be desired but it dissapates shortly after.

It leave my hair mositurizer and shiny and soft.
  • SmartkittySmartkitty Posts: 217Registered Users
    For me her stuff is not a patch on Qhemet Biologics - My hair seems to be a fan of creams. AG cafe latte and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Whipped-Pudding-p-353.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-whipped-pudding]whipped pudding[/buylink] are gathering dust in my bathroom. They left my hair feeling un-moisturised, coated and yet greasy.

The rhassoul worked one time but the organic sapote is her best product for sealing moisture and her lip balms are amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • labelfreelabelfree Posts: 364Registered Users
    I used the Cafe Latte to do twist they came out very soft and shiny I love that stuff
    Finally found my staples :wav:
  • mj11051mj11051 Posts: 407Registered Users
    Thanks Labelfree, I use that to do my twist:thumbup:
  • fonkifonki Posts: 353Registered Users
    I bought the whipped cream & cafe latte. I use either on dry hair at night as a moisterizer. It doesn't really work for my WNGs or twists :occasion5: