CurlTalk

MOP c-curl defining cream-HELP!

Does anyone know where I can purchase MOP c-curl curl defining cream in CANADA??? Please help!!!

Comments

• BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Posts: 4,940Registered Users
    Unless you have ULTA's in Canada, I don't know of any other place.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    i bought mine on amazon and it was a great deal. I love my mop-C, but can't use it too many days in a row. GL!
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I love my mop-C, but can't use it too many days in a row. GL!

Why, what does it do to your hair?
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    it just seems to get that build up feeling?!?!?!? but that could be because i had build-up at the time. Hmmmm we'll see. I've been using it for a few days now, so......
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    del2c experienced build up issues with it also. There was a thread on it a couple months ago.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • curlcrazecurlcraze Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thanks for the msgs! Unfortunately do not have ultas and amazon doesn't ship here as far as I know!
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    beautyclicks.com ships to Canada ... no idea how much it costs though.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fwhatsercurl%2F" class="Popup

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    Bath & Body Works (www.bathandbodyworks.com) is discontinuing selling this product, and current stock is 50% off. They have stores in Canada! I called a few flagship stores close to me to see if they had any product left before driving.
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    it just seems to get that build up feeling?!?!?!?
    del2c experienced build up issues with it also.

Oh. I thought maybe it was drying you out, ww. I thought maybe that's what was wrong with my hair with this styler, but Sunshine & I talked about it & it's probably the temperature change in our climate that's p'ing off my hair.