come back!

hoppipoppihoppipoppi Posts: 2Registered Users
hello, so im really new here, as of 5 min ago haha.

well basically as a kid i had beautiful, springy, defined curls and around the time puberty hit they just...
*poof* vanished.
now im left with hair that lays flat at the top but has a slight wave at the bottom.
i recently bought some products from jessicurl but they don't seem to be helping any.
i just want my curls back D':
does anybody recommend any shampoos/conditioners, styling products, routines, anything?

Comments

• NyloracNylorac Posts: 129Registered Users
    If you start doing the CG process, I am sure you will see some if not all of that curliness return. I always flat ironed my hair or did something to it to fight the curls, so I had not idea what my hair could do. After starting CG, I am amazed at my hair!! I never knew my hair could be so curly and wavy. I will say that it took almost 2 weeks of doing it before I saw any difference, so don't get frustrated if you don't see strong results at first.
    Chicago 2B, CG since 5/1/09, Med text, top of the head=porous
    Lo-Poo: GTTT
    Co-wash: GTTT/Mop MG
    CO: AOHR,
    AOGPB
    :thumbup:: BB's FSG, Re:Coil, CJCCC, BRHG
    Others: KCCC, KCNT, FOTE, WW Tiare pomade
    Done experimenting.
    My Hair Loves Protein :love5: And BB's FSG!
    http://public.fotki.com/Nylorac/
  • hoppipoppihoppipoppi Posts: 2Registered Users
    i will definitely try that, thanks! [:
  • may1787may1787 Posts: 113Registered Users
    The hormones of puberty can change the texture of your hair. I had straight hair before puberty. So, it may be possible to never get the same texture back that you had as a child.
    No-'poo since 28 Apr 09!
    2c/3a, fine to medium texture, low to medium porosity, normal elasticity, medium density.

Cleanse: Deva Lo-Poo or Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Condition: Kinky Curly Knot Today or Suave Naturals Coconut
    Stylers: KCCC, BRHG, Moroccan Dry-No-More oil, Mister Right

NO: bad 'quats, 'cones, 'xanes, drying alcohols, sulfates, or petrochemicals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file