11 month old with frizz, help!

mistyprochaskamistyprochaska Posts: 15Registered Users
We have been waiting for my daughter to finally get some hair, but now that it is here, I am finding it to be crazy frizzy and hard to manage. The products I have tried are not really working anymore- we have used Earth Mama Angel Baby wash and California Baby detangling spray. This was fine before she got any hair, of course, but now she has frizzy clumps all over her head. I know this is just going to get harder to manage as her hair keeps growing unless I start with the product modification now.

She is caucasian, her hair is very fine and very frizzy. My hair is maybe 3A or so, I follow modified CG and have a lot of product around that I can experiment with. I put some of my [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Aloeba-Daily-Conditioner-p-104.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-aloeba-daily-conditioner]Jessicurl Aloeba conditioner[/buylink] in after washing her hair last night, which is fine, but now I am thinking I should stop shampooing her hair.

So, anyone have a child with similar hair who can give me some product recommendations? I know there have been similar questions posted before, but not for a long time, so I was wondering about newer products. I have some Little Sprout mousse on the way I threw in with my last curlmart order, but I think that is discontinued as it is no longer on the Litte Sprout web site. Also, I don't want to use anything with parabens on her hair. Hope this makes sense, sorry so long and disjointed. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file