CurlTalk

Garnier sleek & shine conditioner - also now cone free

I picked up the Garnier sleek & shine conditioner and it has some new ingredients and it's cone free. Anybody else tried? I used it this morning and it has great slip and so far curls are doing great...will see when it's completely dry.
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• tinahtinah Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    I've been using it off and on for a few weeks now. I use it when I want to stretch out my curls a little. It seems to have that effect on me. I've used it as a co wash a couple times too.
    CG - 3/27/09
    3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
    Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
    Styling: lube and BRHG
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    The Color formula is cone-free now too. I like both reformulations. The Color one has a little more moisture so I prefer it. GF condishes gave me a lot of frizz and some transferable coating that I could feel on my fingertips after touching my hair. These reformulations don't do either.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • kellygreen49kellygreen49 Posts: 625Registered Users
    That's awesome! I might look at it, I'm just starting my CG routine. Needa head to Wal-mart. >.<

When my hair was at it's best, I was using Garnier.

I had the Garnier Sleek and Shine Deep treatment from awhile ago and it had a cone in it unfortunately. I was going to use that.
    *gives to sister with stick straight hair* LOL
    3A~fine texture
    Cleanser: GiovanniTTTT, Deva Low Poo
    Condish: Deva One C, GiovanniTTTT, GVP Balm
    Styler: Deva ArcANGELL, HESMU, AG Mousse Gel
    Want to try: CJ Gellie, Hand Dry Hair Glove, BRHG
    I <3 second day hair :iconbiggrin:
    Call me a Curltalk Otaku. ~MirCurls
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkellygreen49%2F" class="Popup
    PW curlyhair
    Image301-1.jpg curls1-1.jpg
  • PheebiePheebie Posts: 177Registered Users
    Cool - thanks for the heads-up. I'm always on the lookout for a new (and affordable) 'cone-free conditioner. :happy3:
    Hair Type: 3A/3B; natural color; mid-back length.
    Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus (2 - 3 times/week)
    Fave Rinse-Out Conditioners: HE Hello Hydration; Yes to Blueberries; GVP Conditioning Balm;
    Styling Routine: Squish-scrunch product /conditioner into soaking wet, upside down hair; plop for 10 minutes, air dry. (Diffuser dry front section.)
    Fave Styling Products: KCKT; Tigi Curl Amplifier Creme; Batia & Aleeza gel; Giovanni Sunset Styler; LA Looks Sport Gel.
  • loewinloewin Posts: 246Registered Users
    I always liked the way GF products smelled. If it has a lot of slip I'll def. have to try 'em.
    Very basic hair wiki :sign9:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlyhairwiki.wetpaint.com%2F" class="Popup
    In depth wikis :sign9:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurlyhair.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMain_Page" class="Popup

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fcurltalk.net%3A8080%2Fweb%2Fguest%2Fwiki%3Bjsessionid%3D56628865A9EAD858B89DF7BC9CB6D285" class="Popup

2b/3a medium/coarse semi-porous/iii
    White Rain Ocean Mist GVP conditioning balm. Bioterra/LA Looks. Air dry. SOTC w/LOOB..I think its my first HG. :love1:
    Experimenting with homemade recipes.:happy5:
  • KitathenaKitathena Posts: 1,666Registered Users
    I'd like to try this, but I'm on a self imposed "no buy" challenge *pouts*
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Kitathena wrote: »
    I'd like to try this, but I'm on a self imposed "no buy" challenge *pouts*

I've been there! Just make a little list :) and by the time you are ready to buy stuff, there will probably be a few things that you cross off...that's how I am anyway.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.