We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Aquis waffle weave towels at TJMax

SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I saw Aquis microfibre waffleweave turbans and flat towels at TJ Maxx. The flatt towels are 7.99 ($20 elsewhere)
My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Thanks for the tip! I'm always looking at their hair products, but don't think to look for things like this.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I'm gonna check this out since I need to go there & Ross today since hubs walked off with some good Joe for him/his office mates that I bought from Ross for us at the house. GRRR
  • RozettaStoneRozettaStone Posts: 695Registered Users
    I stopped at TJ Maxx the other evening cuz I was looking for Curlease towels (someone had posted they had some recently), but I didn't find any. There were Aquis towels and turbans but I didn't notice if they had flat ones; I only noticed the fuzzy kind.

They did have giant 32-ounce bottles of a couple of EO and Giovanni COs -- only about $8 and $12 for these! So if you go looking for Aquis, be sure to check out the products as well.
    2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
    Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
    Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
    Seal with camellia oil
    Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
    Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
    Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
    Homemade food-based DTs
    RC color
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    I saw waffle weave turbans & microfiber-something, but I don't need another turban or microfiber towel since I don't use those I have. I can't stand the feel of microfiber on my hands & fingers.

I did find my coffees though at both places. :cheers: As well as plenty of personal care products, especially at TJ's.

Oh my they had quite the hair care supply. I had many items in my cart but listened to the angel on one shoulder about past items bought on clearance already expired or close to expiration, so I put them back. :thumbup:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file