Under eye dark circles/mineral make up

pinksugarpinksugar Registered Users Posts: 2,346 Curl Connoisseur
I use mineral make up foundation and love it. I also use the same foundation and a concealer brush to cover my under eye dark circles but don't seem to get the coverage I want. Mineral make up users, what do you use as concealer to cover your dark circles?

Comments

• rudeechickrudeechick Registered Users Posts: 6,726
    I have very dark circles, a genetic gift from my dad:roll:

I have been using Bare Minerals for years. I do my face first with the foundation and a foundation brush. Then I apply my concealor (Summer Bisque) with the baby Buki brush; its really small so it really gets in there. Next I use the brush they say to use for concealer and apply their Well Rested ( a brightener) by the inner and outer corners, where I have darker areas.
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Registered Users Posts: 7,578 Curl Neophyte
    i use meow and they have a mineral undereye makeup. i didn't buy the complimentary shade. i bought a lighter peachier shade. you can see it well in this pic although i actually think i was a little too heavy handed on my application...

see my undereye concealer
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • pinksugarpinksugar Registered Users Posts: 2,346 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for the replies! I also use Bare Minerals. I don't use a different shade for concealer....maybe I need to! I recently switched from Fair to Fairly Light since I've been spending more time outdoors. But, neither shade is really concealing my dark circles.

I'm going online today to buy the baby Buki brush.

luvmylocs....you are gorgeous! Your make up looks great!
    thanks pinksugar!!

the meow undereye concealer is supposed lighter and easier to blend. maybe you can check that out.
  • pinksugarpinksugar Registered Users Posts: 2,346 Curl Connoisseur
    I went out on my lunch break and picked up Well Rested. I read some reviews (good and bad) on Sephora and didn't go there to purchase it but ended up with it. I tried Bisque, Summer Bisque and Well Rested. Well Rested worked!!!!! I am so happy. Thanks for telling me about it!
    pinksugar wrote: »
    I went out on my lunch break and picked up Well Rested. I read some reviews (good and bad) on Sephora and didn't go there to purchase it but ended up with it. I tried Bisque, Summer Bisque and Well Rested. Well Rested worked!!!!! I am so happy. Thanks for telling me about it!

that's great!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file