Can I add five images to my siggy?

The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
When I tried I got an error message that only four are allowed. Are the mods able to give me 'permission' for five?

I want to add this emoticon to my siggy too: :sad3:

Thanks.
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Have you tried Pikistrips? I just made one. Click on link below.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    I merged them into one graphic for you. Just save it to your computer and add it to your siggy. :)

montage-2.gif
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Oh hun thanks! Only thing is, I want the green emoticon to go first...Could you do that...please? That would be very cool! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Sure. Give me a couple of minutes. :)
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Nallia...?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file