We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

SOTC and Products

may1787may1787 Posts: 113Registered Users
What have you guys been using when you SOTC? I don't necessarily need brand names, but types would be nice (gels, pomades, butters, etc).
When I use products I tend to get frizz or an added crunch, both of which I want to stay away from. So, any ideas as to what might help?

By the way, I have tried SOTC with just my hands, and it works better than with the products (spray gel, spray oils, very light amount of gel) I have tried, but I still get a pretty good amount of frizz, which I don't want.
No-'poo since 28 Apr 09!
2c/3a, fine to medium texture, low to medium porosity, normal elasticity, medium density.

Cleanse: Deva Lo-Poo or Kinky Curly Come Clean
Condition: Kinky Curly Knot Today or Suave Naturals Coconut
Stylers: KCCC, BRHG, Moroccan Dry-No-More oil, Mister Right

NO: bad 'quats, 'cones, 'xanes, drying alcohols, sulfates, or petrochemicals.

Comments

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Here's a recent thread that should give you some answers: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=75111
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • may1787may1787 Posts: 113Registered Users
    Oops! Sorry. Apparently when I searched I wasn't looking for the right terms. Thanks!
    No-'poo since 28 Apr 09!
    2c/3a, fine to medium texture, low to medium porosity, normal elasticity, medium density.

Cleanse: Deva Lo-Poo or Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Condition: Kinky Curly Knot Today or Suave Naturals Coconut
    Stylers: KCCC, BRHG, Moroccan Dry-No-More oil, Mister Right

NO: bad 'quats, 'cones, 'xanes, drying alcohols, sulfates, or petrochemicals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file