The Meat Ship - Ahoy, Meatie!

SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe MassachusettsRegistered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
What to do if you love meat and have time on your hands. 17,000 calories of meat.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=5579&g2_serialNumber=1

More photos - sort of a 'how to' if anyone wants to make this at home
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Comments

• eche428eche428 Minneapolis AreaRegistered Users Posts: 2,782 Curl Connoisseur
    OMG :eek: That is ABSO-FREAKIN'-LUTELY disgusting! :pukeleft:

(I think all my sphincters just squinched up!)
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • anonnymouseanonnymouse MassachusettsRegistered Users Posts: 1,340 Curl Connoisseur
    :shock:
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Pass the carrots, please.
  • misspammisspam Registered Users Posts: 5,318
    You know, I love meat, but that is the most sickening thing I have seen in a long time. :pale:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Registered Users Posts: 1,467
    My arteries just came to a full stop and clogged right up when I looked at that! LOL Reminds me of that "Mr. Meaty" show on Nickelodeon. It's a funny picture though. Also makes me think of those restaurants that offer up a huge, ginormous steak or burger that's free if the diner can finish it all without barfing it up...LOL. Cute.
  • ~Curly~~Curly~ Banned Banned Users Posts: 772
    Disgusting... Why did the sea turn black.. all that white goo looks like the open inners of some animals belly :pukeleft:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file