CurlTalk

Product to relax curls?

Hey! As you know, I recently cut my hair (and shared pics with you). Well today I straightened my hair and I was surprised at how long it was because when it is curly its at shoulder length and straight it's halfway down my back! I didn't know my hair could curl up that much! I really miss my longer hair, I was wondering if there is a product that relaxes the curls so they aren't so tight? Then my hair would appear longer as it is. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• green-teagreen-tea Posts: 27Registered Users
    well most products out there are not wanting to relax the curls. I know where I live they have a special section for those who have kinky curls. If there is a place that has that I would check there because they probably have a product that will relax those curls. Also you could go to a stylist and ask them. I think that is about all I can really come up with. I know it's not too much help.
  • tinahtinah Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    Depending on just how much you want to relax it... I've found that using Garnier Fructis sleek N shine fortifying conditioner, either as a rinse out or a leave in, tends to elongate my curls quite a bit. You might give that a try. It's CG with no cones.
    CG - 3/27/09
    3b - dry - medium texture/medium porosity!
    Co wash/rinseout/leave in: currently auditioning products
    Styling: lube and BRHG