Infusium leave-in "Maximum Body Formula"

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
Okay, I'll be first to step up to the plate and offer something for other Canadians. I'm in Toronto.

I've been using Infusium products for quite a while but one day I bought the "Maximum Body Formula" by mistake. That's the LAST thing I need :P I used it ONCE and now I know that volumizing stuff really works -- too well! eek.gif

The bottle has 225 ML. It still has the plastic cap on the spritzer.

Anyway, if you want more volume and need a leave-in conditioner, I'm happy to trade it for a bottle of Rusk's Moist shampoo or something else that you might have that's good for a thick 3b head of curls.

I'm in Toronto if that's of any help.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Hey Pun'kin,

I'm out in BC. Thanks for supporting the board.

I would love to try your leave-in. I have the following products, if you are interested in doing a swap.

Infusium 23

Shampoo(moisturizing for normal to dry
    hair) 350ml never used

Conditioner (maximum body for fine/thin
    hair) 350ml used 2-3 times

Thermasilk Heat Activated Leave-In Conditioner 300ml 80% left

Tame Shampoo- Strawberry 400ml never used

Biolage Finishing Spritz 118ml used once

Thicker Fuller Hair Styling Mousse 45g used once

Theorie styling mist- Specificurl 22ml used once

You can leave a post or e-mail me. smile.gif

Hi,
    I'm not here for the Infusium--trust me, I don't need the body tongue.gif I just wanted to ask littlefox what she thought about the Theorie spray. I just got it and I wnated to know what you thought biggrin.gif
    Thanks!! cool.gif
    Ladybug77,

I found that the spray made my hair crunchy. But then again, I have a real problem with styling products. Most things make my hair either crunchy or greasy. So far the only thing that works fairly well is the theorie styling creme. I can feel it in my hair when I touch it, but my hair stays soft and it does a pretty good job of holding the curl, when it decides to curl that is. Hope this helps.
    Thermasilk Heat Activated Leave-In Conditioner 300ml 80% left

You say that's heat-activated... does that mean it requires a blow-dryer or a bonnet? Or would it work with just hot water in the shower??

If not that one, I might be interested in your bottle of Infusium 23 shampoo that you've never used. It's the brand I used and it never hurts to have extra.

Let me know about the Thermasilk and we'll take it from there...
    The heat activated means that when you blow dry your hair, it works with the heat to protect your hair from the damage done by the hair dryer.
    Ahhhh... I guess it's best to do the Infusium 23 then. I'll e-mail you directly on that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file