CurlTalk

Curl Junkie

cynreycynrey Posts: 82Registered Users
Hi Ladies! I was considering buying some Curl Junkie products. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the difference is between the Smoothing Gellie and the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel-p-941.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel]Aloe Fix[/buylink] Gel. I have tried the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel-p-941.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel]Aloe fix[/buylink] and really like it but I haven't tried the Smoothing Gellie. I have fine hair and was wondering which is better or how they differ? Thanks!
2c-3a , fine
Low poo: Kinky Curly Come Clean, Elucence
Co wash- VO5 passion fruit smoothie
Condish: Generic Biolage Conditioning Balm , CJ Beauticurls Strengthening
Leave in: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Beauticurls
Stylers: KCCC, Re:Coil, RR, CJCC, Curls Rock
Gel: Pantene Curls, BRHG
DT: CJ Curl Rehab, Mop Top, Nuetrogena

Dry Climate

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    If you go to the website and read the descriptions, the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel-p-941.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curl-Junkie-Curl-Assurance-Aloe-Fix-Hair-Styling-Gel]Aloe Fix[/buylink] is an aloe based gel for frizz and control--and has crunch. The Smoothing Gellie is a creamy, moisturizing product that has no crunch. I actually use the SG as a "middle" product. It's very curl enhancing.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cynreycynrey Posts: 82Registered Users
    Thanks Kathymack- which would I use with the cocoa curl cream, one or the other, or both?
    2c-3a , fine

Dry Climate
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    Both! The CJ Coffee Coco has been one of my long time favorites--I've used it for over a year. The Curl Theory Conditioner and Curl Assurance LI are also incredible products. I recently added them to my rotation--did a review of them, too. They work really well with the Smoothing Gellie. I think will be great products all summer. Marsha outdid herself with the new line!
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cynreycynrey Posts: 82Registered Users
    Thanks so much KM! Guess I'm off to place an order!
    2c-3a , fine

Dry Climate