CurlTalk

Jonathan Green Rootine?

~GypsyCurls~~GypsyCurls~ Posts: 351Registered Users
Through my work, I was able to get these three products at $1 each. :D :D :D. Yup, $63 worth of products for $3 since my store will no longer be carrying this line.

Anyway, has anyone used this line? I got the Nourishing Shampoo, Nourishing Conditioner and Silkening Creme.

The back of the products say synthetic/paraben/silicone/petrochemical free, and vegan.

I'm exited to try this line, and if I like it I'm going to buy all the ones available for that price.

Shampoo Ingredients:water, coconut, jojoba, olive, & avocado oils, aloe extract, spearmint oil,orange peel oil, rosemary extract.

Conditioner Ingredients:water, cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, black cumin seed oil, rapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, spearmint oil, orange peel oil, rosemary oil.

Silkening Creme Ingredients:water, glycerin, shea butter, cetearyl alcohol, avocado oil, aloe extract, black cumin seed oil, orange peel oil, spearmint oil, clary sage oil, rosemary oil.

Oh, and I *love* the sent of rosemary. I will report back in a couple of days with my results from these.
2c/3a/3b curls, tailbone length, fairy tale ends
Cleansers: V05 Co
Conditioners: KMS Everyday, Dove Dry Oil Care

DT/Treats:Aphogee Protein Treat/Hemp/Argan Oil
Leave-ins/Stylers: All HE Condish, Generic PM The Conditioner

Comments

• diggitydiggity Posts: 58Registered Users
    I tried the Silkening Creme and did not like it. It didn't seem to do anything for my hair (as in, I couldn't tell a different before and after). Also the smell reminded me of my toothpaste. Did not like.
    3Aish hair, thin and fine-to-medium in texture, couple inches past shoulder length
    Routine:
    Wash/Condition: Jessicurl GLS, Aloeba, Too Shea
    Curly: GVP The Cream (love this)
    Straight: Ojon Tunu on wet hair, Aveda Smoothing Fluid and Style Prep Smoother before flat ironing or blow drying