CurlTalk

Cell phone games

Summer91Summer91 Posts: 265Registered Users
What's your take on games for the cell phone? For those of you who enjoy them, what games do you like?
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Waste of time and money
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Waste of time and money

I use them to waste time. And mine don't cost money....
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Waste of battery!

Bored? Read a book. I have a book with me all the time. You never know when you're going to be stuck in line or in traffic.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    Waste of time. I'd rather read like PH said than try to play a game on a tiny screen on my phone.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,238Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Waste. All I want my phone to do is send and recieve calls when I need it to. That's it. No games, no movies, no music, no camera.
    Phone = phone calls. But that's just me.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    ... no camera...

I agree with you on all points but this one. I have kids and don't always have a camera with me, but I do have my phone :lol:
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Waste. All I want my phone to do is send and recieve calls when I need it to. That's it. No games, no movies, no music, no camera.
    Phone = phone calls. But that's just me.

Me too.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    Waste of battery. Definitely would rather grab a book. My husband has downloaded a couple games to his phone, and I don't get it.
    I've had my phone for almost 2 years and last week realized I can add addresses to my contacts. :roll:
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • Summer91Summer91 Posts: 265Registered Users
    I'm usually not one for extras on my phone but I'm really tempted to get Sudoku. I am so addicted to that game.