Flirty Girl Fitness

MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
I caved and bought a few of the DVD's and let me tell you..it is AWESOME. I ended up doing the Video Vixen dvd today and usually, in the middle of these dvd workouts, I quit. I went through the whole thing, loved it and can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Just wanted to pass on the word to some of you guys who may be looking for a less traditional, fun workout.

Comments

• NutkinNutkin Registered Users Posts: 352
    At first glance I thought the thread title was "Filthy Girl Fitness".:laughing2:
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
    lmfao no, maam. I can't imagine what THAT workout dvd would be like.
  • Quiana252Quiana252 Registered Users Posts: 21
    I bought that like last month and I have yet to use it. I think I got the teaser kit with the boa. Guess I should go try it and see how it is.
    My Fotki
    3c/4a
    co wash: HE Hello Hydration and Motions
    shampoo:no more poos for me!!!
    products:KKKC, KKNT, GF Fiber Gum Putty, Africa best herbal oil, GF leave in conditioner, softee shea butter
    last relaxer:10/2008
    BC:3/5/2009
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I've been considering getting this. I've put it off, because I never stick with any of the other workout videos I have. This one looks like fun.

Are you still doing it & are you getting results? I really need to firm up.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • trueladytruelady Registered Users Posts: 139
    I've been doing Flirty Girl Fitness for about a month now and I love it. It's so much fun! So far I have the "Booty Beat", "Video Vixen", and "Chair Dance" DVDs. It's a great workout, but you don't realize how hard you're working. You're just dancing and having fun.
  • Mamacurl3Mamacurl3 Registered Users Posts: 1,559
    ooo, this looks like so much fun
    is it a set of dvds? I obviously don't have a poll in my house, are there workouts that are geared away from the poll?
    Type: 3a/3b, fine-medium
    Cleanse: hg:whispering windz farm jar soaps,
    Moisture/Co rinse: GVP conditioning balm
    DT: Jessicurl's dt
    Leave in: KCKT
    Definition: kccc
    Hold: rotating: gvp liquid scuplting gel
    ACV rinse bi-weekly
    http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww223/mamacurl7/
    "My father says almost the whole world's asleep...He says only a few people are awake. And they live in a state of constant, total amazement."
    Traveling? http://katiebutton.rovia.com/
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    I went to the website and I just wanted the booty beat I think which was what you could get separately but I don't know if I trust the sight I thought they might send me more and charge my card.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file