How long to see results?

MipMip Posts: 233Registered Users
How long does it take you to see results after you start working out and eating better?

I started just over a week ago, and I can already see results. My stomach is definitely flatter and I'm certain my hips are marginally narrower. I also feel better in myself.
I was talking to a friend last night and told him this, and he was shocked that I was noticing changes already.

Is it very unusual to see changes this soon?

Comments

• CostenyaCostenya Posts: 520Registered Users
    Mip, i think that if you are already on the small side, you can see results very quickly. From our exchanges, you are obviously not overweight and you are slender. Same goes for me. Within a week of working out my muscles start popping and even my stomach starts to get "mini-packs."
  • MipMip Posts: 233Registered Users
    Costenya wrote:
    Mip, i think that if you are already on the small side, you can see results very quickly. From our exchanges, you are obviously not overweight and you are slender. Same goes for me. Within a week of working out my muscles start popping and even my stomach starts to get "mini-packs."

Thanks. :) I was starting to think that it was perhaps in my head! I'm definitely not overweight, although I do think that some fat could do with coming off my bottom half.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file