I tried honey and I like it!!

AdeleAdele Posts: 30Registered Users
Hi there !!

Today I tried a recipe from sweetpeacurli's website (http://healthycurls.awardspace.com/index.html) and it worked so well !! :)

Well I mixed my conditioner with honey (50/50) and during the day I used a lotion with water and some honey on it.

My hair is well moisturized, softer and my curls are bouncy. :)

Here are the results:

dsc03554copien.jpgdsc03553v.jpgdsc03559j.jpg

Have you already tried honey ? What do you think of the results on your hair ?

Comments

• NoShadesofGreyNoShadesofGrey Posts: 11Registered Users
    The last couple of times I used honey it made my hair kind of crunchy and tangly, but I wonder if maybe it was humid enough and it actually took some of the moisture away from my hair. I'm going to have to experiment (and check out the recipe you used!) and see if I can make it work.

It definitely worked for your hair--it looks great! :)
    1c/2a / F/M / ii
    ~~~~
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

• AdeleAdele Posts: 30Registered Users
    Thanks !! :)

The thing is, your hair needs to be really wet and you need to use only a small amount of honey. It worked for me this way. ;)
  • NoShadesofGreyNoShadesofGrey Posts: 11Registered Users
    Maybe that's what my problem was--my hair wasn't really wet. I'll try that next time. Thanks. :)
    1c/2a / F/M / ii
    ~~~~
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works;
    and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

• madismonstermansionmadismonstermansion Posts: 11Registered Users
    I'll be sure to try that out! I've heard a lot of good things about honey. You have GORGEIOUS hair by the way!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file