Extensions?

DeniocDenioc Posts: 36Registered Users
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put this.

I have really super bad split ends with my hair. I know I need a cut but when my hair is curly its just a TINY bit longer than shoulder length. I want to cut it but I don't like short curly hair (no offense to all you short curlies, of course (: i just don't think I'd be able to pull it off) and I've been trying for a LONG time to grow it out. If I got it cut would it be okay to put extensions in?

Thanks.
Curls: 3a/3b

Comments

• DeniocDenioc Posts: 36Registered Users
    Anyone?
    Curls: 3a/3b
  • CaleilaniCaleilani Posts: 728Registered Users
    Denioc wrote: »

I have really super bad split ends with my hair. I know I need a cut but when my hair is curly its just a TINY bit longer than shoulder length. I want to cut it but I don't like short curly hair (no offense to all you short curlies, of course (: i just don't think I'd be able to pull it off) and I've been trying for a LONG time to grow it out. If I got it cut would it be okay to put extensions in?

Thanks.[/quote/ Hi Denioc! If you have really terrible ends then you should definitely get them cut,because they are only going to get worse.You want to get rid of the damage and have healthy hair.Don't worry hair grows back,and there's supplements you can take to help boost your hair growth.Now,I can't help you with the extensions part because I've never worn a weave,etc.Maybe someone else can comment on that.Good luck to you!
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
  • pulchri2dinouspulchri2dinous Posts: 1,014Registered Users
    Extensions will be fine as long as you continue to take care of your hair by keeping it moisturized and clean.
    4, fine, low-medium density, low porosity

event.png

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius
  • mzkoco05mzkoco05 Posts: 5Registered Users
    Denioc wrote: »

Thanks.
    My hair is very short due to the chemo since its been growing back I love the extensions my hair has never been this healthy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file