We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Love or hate 'em? TJ Nourish and Giovanni 50:50 conditioners

I've done a few serious searches, but my brain is getting boggled.

I've noticed many liked these conditioners (or one of them) and then had problems, so I don't want to assume those who liked them in one post still do.

Who likes them (or one)? Who doesn't? Why do you or don't you? And, of course, what is your curl type?
2b w/ some 3a
product tester geek
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    Another few questions...do you live on the East Coast, West Coast, or somewhere in the middle? Water hardness and humidity is what I'm looking for.

I'm noticing West Coast curlies liking these more than East Coast. I don't know yet why or whether this trend is solid.
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • laurabeth33laurabeth33 Posts: 1,443Registered Users
    Anyone?
    2b w/ some 3a
    product tester geek
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I love it for cowashes. I can try it again this week as a condish and get back with you. I remember it being OK, but kind of too "soft." Like kind of too over conditioning, leaving my hair too limp or something. But I could have misjudged it.

• wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a napwonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap Posts: 1,728Registered Users
    2C/3A -- wurly!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file