Hot Water?

CantFightCurlsCantFightCurls Posts: 88Registered Users
Like everyone else I love a good shower! But I take mine pretty hot. Were talking steams-the-bathroom-wont-go-away-for-a-half-an-hour showers. Is this bad for my hair? They say heat is bad, so does that include really hot water? I really want my hair to grow since it seems in the past few years it hasn't. So whats the deal? TIA! :thumbright:
~Meena :color:
~Meena :happy10:

I cant fight my curls
I cant control my curls
I really just let them roll free
What else can i do? :dontknow:

~I have curly curly 3c hair w/ some 4a up in little corners!
~I'm have a love affair with the Ojon Line and faithfully use Garnier Fructis Spray Gel.
~I love all my kinks, coils, and curls even when I wanna rip them out! :cwm21:
~Trying to gorw out to BSL, any tips? Drop a mesage! :toothy10:

Comments

• CaleilaniCaleilani Posts: 728Registered Users
    Like everyone else I love a good shower! But I take mine pretty hot. Were talking steams-the-bathroom-wont-go-away-for-a-half-an-hour showers. Is this bad for my hair? They say heat is bad, so does that include really hot water? I really want my hair to grow since it seems in the past few years it hasn't. So whats the deal? TIA! :thumbright:
    ~Meena :color:
    Hi Meena! I take hot showers too,but I switch to cool water when shampooing and conditioning my hair,then for a final rinse,I use ice cold water on my hair.HTH.
    3B-3C, alittle past tailbone length,age:41 years
  • PeacexPassionPeacexPassion Posts: 65Registered Users
    Just make sure the water you actually wash your hair with isn't too hot...And if you rinse with ice cold water like Cale and I, while your standing in the shower shivering to death just think of how great your hair is gunna look in the long run
    :tongue5:
    APL Stetched
    Random 3c/4a/4b mix
    BSL while curly. I'm going to get there. :afro:

"Maybe some women weren't meant to be tamed, maybe they're suppose to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with." -
    Carrie Bradshaw

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file