Iso BRHG (biosilk rock hard gelee)

rach427rach427 Posts: 27Registered Users
Hi there,

I am wondering if anyone has this to sell? They don't sell it in New Zealand and shipping from the only online site I can find is 38 USD.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to ship if someone just shipped some from a post office?

Thanks if anyone has any they could post overseas/or knows where to get some online with international shipping :)

Comments

• empressriempressri Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    pm me your postal stuff, maybe i can figure out how much it costs, cause the bottle is about $12 usd here in the drugstore.
    Lady Hasytal in the Land of Product in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    "Trust is knowing your SO would do the right thing in the face of strange vagina." Nej
    [/B]
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Best way to do international shipping is flat rate International Priority Mail Envelope--it's $12.95 for up to 4 pounds. You can use PayPal shipping to print the shipping label and do the customs forms. You do have to go to the post office and hand it to them, no putting it in a mail box.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file