Layered, Rather Short and Rather Curly

CurlyJordyCurlyJordy Posts: 1Registered Users
Hola! I'm super psyched about this website, 'cause I need some hair help! I have pretty curly (3a/3b) hair and it's pretty short. It's also layered, so the longest part reaches the top of my shoulders/high on my upperback. I'm trying to grow it out, and while I wait for it to take its sweet time growing, I have no idea what to do with it. For the most part I wear it with my bangs pinned to the top of my head. I'd like ideas on hairstyles for girls with short hair, if you guys have got any! Thanks so much, and I know there really isn't much that can be done with it.

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 68Registered Users
    First of all, welcome :)

There is seriously a ton of information around here, enough actually that it can be quite overwhelming. I just cut my 2/3a hair to about the length you said yours is, and I'm finding that there's a lot I can still do with it (it was below my bra strap when curly before). You can put it half up in all sorts of ways (clipping the top half back, twisting two pieces from right at the front and pinning them at the back of your head). Braiding the front of your hair, or even doing two french braids if you've the ability. Pig tails can be cute, and headbands can add some interest if you like to wear your hair down. That's all I can think of at the moment. I'll add more if I think of any.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to run away and join the Cirque.

• EarthyCurlsEarthyCurls Posts: 495Registered Users
    just started a thread in the general discussion area, no ones replyed but hopefully they will... to bad i cant do half ups, to short... but i like the pigtails and headband look!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file