HELP!! Is my hair 3b?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if I could get some advice on a recipe to use for my hair. I am killing it with hair gel and hairspray. I keep it straight in the cool months but now that its getting hot it starts to frizz so I'm back to curly. I need to know if someone can give me advice on what to use daily to syle my hair. I'd really appreciate it!! :toothy8:

Attached is a pic

Comments

• lindseymomof2lindseymomof2 Posts: 2Registered Users
    your hair i would say is a 3c. Mine is a 3b and i use curl defining mousse, and it holds all day. If i sleep on it right it's even better for second day hair. Hope this helped.
  • namom3namom3 Posts: 40Registered Users
    i'd say more of a 3c. I have 3b and HMFG holds my hair all day. maybe look into the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]. It get rave reviews on here. also check out Shawnette's mixology website. It have AWESOME recipes. I use her HFSG recipe/method! I just add rosemary and lavender to mine!

http://mixology101.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=15tbuuisyqfnv
    No: heating tools, sulfates, cones, parabens
    Co-wash: Suave naturals (coconut and ocean breeze) Acct baking soda to clarify as needed
    DC: olive or almond oil with EO rosemary
    Style: Homemade flaxseed gel with aloe vera juice, epsom salt, and EO rosemary and lavender. Exploring various conditioners to use with the tightly curly method
    Want to try: adding different EO's to HFSG, growing out hair
    Always ISO: natural remedies for 3b curls!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KatrinanicoleKatrinanicole Posts: 25Registered Users
    Thanks to both of you for your help!! I was thinking 3c also but unsure and I will definitely try the products you suggest. I guess its just a matter of trying everything out and see what works best....so time consuming lol :sunny:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file