Kinky Curly products and others...

InissantAngelInissantAngel Registered Users Posts: 173 Curl Neophyte
Hi!

I was wondering if Curl Mart was planning on stocking Kinky Curly Tiny Swirls and the other new products and if so when?

I also noticed that alot of items (from various brands) seem to say out of stock when in fact their discontinued. I hope I don't seem like a pain or anything but it does make it a little harder to navigate and purchase if people are waiting for products that don't exist.:confused1:

This site has been such a great help to me that I'd like to keep my money going here even if it cost more, it's hard to feed my PJism without the full product line from maufacturers Curl Mart carries.:toothy7:

Thanks!
Anyone who lives within their means, suffers from a lack of imagination. ~Oscar Wilde

There are only two ways to do things: right or over.

Comments

• Shelly FontanaShelly Fontana Registered Users Posts: 253
    Hello,

Please email us at [email protected] and we will let you know when we expect to receive the product you are looking for. Kinky-Curly has not shipped our orders, as soon as the product arrives we will have it available for sale. At this time Kinky-Culry is not ready to sell us the new products. We know how much our customers love Kinky-Curly products so I will keep trying.

Thank you,
    Shelly
    Shelly Fontana

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file