CurlTalk

Do you remember your first kiss ever?

urbancurlurbancurl Posts: 980Registered Users
I mean, even if you don't remember what it was like, do you remember who it was with?
"It is wrong to use moral means to preserve immoral ends." MLK, Jr.

Password= urban
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    I'm trying to... this is gonna bug me all night!
  • urbancurlurbancurl Posts: 980Registered Users
    Mayamax wrote:
    I'm trying to... this is gonna bug me all night!

I know! Doesn't it seem like something you'd never forget?

Password= urban
  • cosmicflycosmicfly Posts: 1,814Registered Users
    Yeah- but I can't even seem to remember how old I was. :oops: This is just really really sad.
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    I think I was 14. It happened outside a skating rink and I was so nervous because of my braces! :lol:
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    hee hee. i was just thinking about this tonight for some reason.

his name was tony. he was soooo cute. he was a skateboarder, he lived in the condo complex next to our apartments. he was my first boyfriend. i was in 6th grade.

i was wearing carmex or chapstick or something, and afterward he said, 'mmmm - minty!'

:D

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    I was 13 and it was the summer before 8th grade. His name was Abel and it happened at this girl's house and they dared us to go to her mom's room for "7 minutes in heaven." :roll:

Not very meaningful, but I still remember 18 years later. :P
  • urbancurlurbancurl Posts: 980Registered Users
    Aww, it's so cool that you guys remember! Cute stories!

Password= urban
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    It was in a friend's car. A group of us had snuck out to hang out in the middle of the night :lol:

It was also my first french kiss aawww haww hawww[terrible french laughter] :lol:

I don't remember my first time having sex though. We fooled around so much, pushing the boundaries all the time that the lines are kind of blurred as to when it happened.
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users
    Yes, I don't remember how old, but his name was Jason and he was a friend of the family.

It was a bit ... much. French kiss and very sloppy. Ugh. Too sexual for who we were and where we were at. It was all him -- I think he was more experienced and I was just along for the ride, so to speak. [An unfortunate choice of phrasing there! Please don't read anything extra into that, kissing was all that happened that night.]

I emerged from the experience a bit stunned and it took me a while to try again. But when I did ... it was spectacular!

The second one was a couple years later -- drunk and running around in the middle of the night during a rain storm. We both were giggling and having a great time and then we just looked at each other and the next thing I knew ... oh la la!

Wow. Good memory. Thanks for bringing this up, Urban!
  • oingo-sproingooingo-sproingo Posts: 144Registered Users
    I feel like I had two first kisses -- one closed mouth kiss on the lips, and then my first real kiss.

The first one was hilarious because it was with my boyfriend in 8th grade -- we went out the entire year, but all we did was hold hands. I left that school after 8th grade, so my friends threw me a goodbye party. We played truth or dare, sitting in a circle on my friend's trampoline, and my dare was to kiss my boyfriend on the lips. So, my first kiss with my boyfriend happened as a dare in front of all our friends!! :)

Then in my sophomore year of high school (I didn't have a 9th grade), I went to boarding school. My new boyfriend and I were hanging out in a friend's room; three of our friends were sitting on the floor doing math homework and the two of us were sitting on a bed, also doing homework. I looked up at him and there was this funny moment where I *knew* that we were going to kiss right then and there. As we were in the middle of it, all of our friends started oohing and aahing and then made fun of us for the rest of the night!! :)
    Formerly agk

*All 2s and 3A (hair has been wonky lately)
    *Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
  • oingo-sproingooingo-sproingo Posts: 144Registered Users
    (also, i would like to mention that the first time i had sex, it was so bad that when it was over, we both burst out laughing and couldn't stop for an hour!!!)
    Formerly agk

*All 2s and 3A (hair has been wonky lately)
    *Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
  • blueangel0925blueangel0925 Posts: 75Registered Users
    Oh, yes...how could I forget? It was on Halloween night over ten years ago. I was with my first boyfriend (I was sixteen and he was fourteen) watching MTV, and he wanted to know when I was going to let him French-kiss me. (We'd been going out for a month at the time, and I had only 'pecked' him) So I silently contemplated for a while, since he wasn't really the boy I wanted my first kiss to be with, then finally agreed to it since the guy I really liked hated my guts. He pressed me into the corner of the couch, and that's how it happened. It was all right, I guess; it wasn't unpleasant except that I settled on doing it with someone I wasn't overly fond of. But I'll be a little kinder: Looking back on it, I can tell that he had the experience he claimed to have; he wasn't a bad kisser.
    I use the Totally Twisted line from Herbal Essences: Conditioner/gel daily; shampoo and Wella In-Depth treatment once a week.

"Wishes, on their way to coming true, will not be rushed." -From Arnold Lobel's Caldecott Medal-winning book "Fables"
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    My first "kiss" was a very innocent peck when I was quite young... But the first *real* kiss....well, it still ranks up there in my top kisses ever. It was quite memorable, and not one I'm likely to ever forget!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Decided to do a lot of firsts one night with this guy, didn't go all the way though! We stayed up the entire night. It was really strange in this warm way for a bit after that night, because we connected very well but knew it was just going to be that night. He lives in the bay area and was over to go camping with my brother. We laid in bed, watched the sunrise. In hindsight, I feel like I was possesed or something. Not by him, just us together. Open mouthed, really passionate, but SLOPPY. It wasn't that long ago, I think february 05 :lol:
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • gggg Posts: 1,865Registered Users
    I was 19. I was dating a guy in college who turned out to be a bit of a jerk. We started to kiss and he stopped and asked if this was my first kiss (maybe the kiss was awful :oops: ).

I was embarassed that I was 19 years old and never kissed a guy so I lied and said no it was just a long time since I had kissed anyone that I was out of practice. I'm so glad I didn't lose my virginity to that jerk.
    You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    I don't remember who my first little kid kiss was with or when but my first REAL KISS was when I was 14 and the boy's name was Luis, and I thought he was just about the finest thing ever . At the time anyway :wink:
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,681Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I was 16, it was the school Christmas dance and I was dancing with this boy when someone came round with the mistletoe. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, it was nervewracking, but nice enough from memory! Can't remember his name.
    3b in South Australia.
    I was 16, it was the school Christmas dance and I was dancing with this boy when someone came round with the mistletoe. I thought I was going to have a heart attack, it was nervewracking, but nice enough from memory! Can't remember his name.
    3b in South Australia.
    Oops, dp, sorry.
    3b in South Australia.
  • vivasmomvivasmom Posts: 312Registered Users
    Yes!

6th Grade outside of Skate Junction with Alex Guyovich. he burped hot dog breath into my mouth. how would I ever forget, even 25 years later............
    Barely wavy mommy to a fine, silky with thready corkscrew 4 1/2yr old girl. HG's Moisture Maniac, PM The Conditioner, Cactus leave-in (original formula)"Mommy I want to look like a lion!" = hair loose and flowin'.
  • fuzzbucketfuzzbucket Posts: 996Registered Users
    My first real kiss was with literally the boy-next-door, who I had a huge crush on. Too sloppy, but still memorable. I was 13 or 14.

I remember my first kiss with DH. We were on our first date (pizza at the student union) and were walking back to the music building. It was cold and starting to snow. We got to the bridge and he stopped and kissed me. Suddenly I wasn't chilly anymore! :oops:
    Hair type: 3A/B
    I lurk, therefore, I am.
    My Blog
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I was 17, that seems really old, but I was a late bloomer. It was my first real date. I wasn't crazy about the guy or the kiss.
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    I was 13 and I can honestly say the guy was my first love. I think other than DH, he was the only other guy I have EVER loved. I had a crush on him that started 2nd grade. It wasn't love at that time (obviously), but I didn't STOP wanting to be with him until shortly after graduating from high school. When I was about 21 is when I finally gave up. Then, a year later, he actually came back to Port Arthur and made it his mission to win me back. It was too late. :(

I remember us being so in-tune with other that in high school, I knew which days he would be in class or not. I just felt it. It' was really weird now that I think about it.
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    I was 15, and we were playing truth-or-dare on a choir trip. I had a huge crush on him, so one of my friends thought she'd dare him to kiss me. It seemed to last FOREVER, and while the kiss was very nice, it was one of the most awkward moments of my young life. He never did come around to liking me. :cry: :lol:
    Minneapolis, MN
  • TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users
    I was 19. It was first boyfriend ever. It was in my dorm room in college
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    I was 14 and it was at a dance. My boyfriend was the cutest, most popular boy in 8th grade, which of course made me popular too (only time that ever happened!).

It was close to the end of the dance and "The End" by The Doors was playing. I remember kissing him and all I could hear was "AND HE WALKED ON DOWN THE HALL!" Very strange song to have your first kiss to. I was so not into it I remember thinking, geez, I'm glad that's over and I never have to do that again!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    A remember it so well. His name was Alex. All of our friends were outside and we were playing some game that combined hiding and tag. I hid in an alley and he found me. It was no secret I had a major crush on him. He kissed me. I can even remember what his mouth tasted like. It reminded me of unsalted sunflower seeds. :P
  • BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
    It was with a boy my age that I was tutoring. I was 15, and tired of waiting. He asked if he could kiss me, and I said yes. The first one was super awkward, but the ones following it weren't that bad. I wasn't into it, or him, though. It wasn't until my current boyfriend that I really like kissing. I reminded him of our first kiss yesterday. Electric. :)
    Under construction.
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    My first "real" kiss was disgusting and I wish I could forget it. Ha. My "friend" had set me up with one of her boyfriend's friends because apparently they were tired of me hanging out alone with them. :roll: So I tried to like this guy, but he smelled like cigarettes all the time and all I remember from the kiss was a lot of slimy nicotine spit. Ew. I was 13.

I much prefer to think of my first kiss, despite it just being a peck on the cheek, from a boy I met in 6th grade at a church dance, who I had a big crush on. :)

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes. But it's bitter sweet. He and I dated on and off for many years...and then he was killed in a car accident on my birthday...coming to visit me. :cry: