Ab Lounge

katethegreatkatethegreat Posts: 801Registered Users
Has anyone tried this? Does it work? The basic principle behind it looks good, but I am always skeptical about anything advertised in a cheesy infomercial, so I don't want to risk wasting my $$.
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
-Marianne Williamson

Comments

• curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users
  • godgivenpermgodgivenperm Posts: 678Registered Users
    I haven't tried it but I have friend that LOVES hers and has lost a few pounds when she uses it.
    Keep your eyes open for it as I've seen it sold in many places - Costco, Kohls - and compare the price.
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • curlinicatorcurlinicator Posts: 911Registered Users
  • godgivenpermgodgivenperm Posts: 678Registered Users
    Geez, talk about mixed reviews! I'd say those are about 50/50.
    I guess like every other fitness thing/diet/video it works if you use it.
    3B/3C
    No more PJ tendencies. Tigi Curls Rock Curl Amplifier is the best thing to make my curls rock all day! Next best are KCCC and Re:Coil +HE TT Gel.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I have it. It's no "miracle" product. You still have to crunch. It just makes it easier on your back. And you can do variations of the crunch more easily --like to one side, or focusing on lower abs, etc.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file