Gym...

JessinessJessiness Posts: 64Registered Users
Next year I have gym every day (hopefully the last year of this!) and I'm really really worried that I'm going to have to end up wearing my hair up every day. My hair does NOT look good after I take it down from a ponytail, I have to take a shower again to get it looking decent after I've put it up. Ugh! What do you guys do with your hair in gym?
2C/3A, fine, normal-high porosity, medium texture

Low Poo
- Cristophe Beverly Hills Purely Natural Daily Shampoo
Co-Wash- Suave Naturals Coconut (sometimes used as a leave-in)
Condish- LVPNG
Leave-ins- KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut, Garnier Sleek & Shine
Gels- Aldi Shique Gel, LA Looks Sport,
Enhancer- KCCC

Comments

• maggie000maggie000 Posts: 28Registered Users
    well, I only have PE once a week but at my school everybody has to wear their hair up all the time (very stupid rule). If I know that I'm going out after school and I want to wear my hair out I use a looser hair tie to tie up my hair. Then when I take it out I flip my hair over my head and kind of shake it around with my hands and head. sometimes it will make my hair frizzy or too BIG but I fix it by brining just a bottel of spray in condish and spraying it lightly over my head and fixing it into shape with my hands.

It dosnt look AS good as what your hair would normally, but its only a slight differance aand would allow you to wear your hair out after PE. also, dont tie your hair up at the start of the day if you dont have gym at the start of the day. If you have the hair tie in for a really short amount of time, you hair should look pretty much the same after.
  • dont worry be curly!dont worry be curly! Posts: 144Registered Users
    Hello,
    This is my second year of having gym every day so I am starting to get used to it. A messy bun, or braids are good alternatives to a pony tail. Make the messy bun very loose. I agree with Maggie the less time your hair is up the better it will look and I agree with bringing in a spray bottle of conditioner. Good Luck!:nike:
    ~~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. --Dr.Seuss

~~Don't cry because it's over smile because it happened.--Dr.Seuss:color:

We are all fools, whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file