Giovanni Direct Leave-In

Rebecca 1995Rebecca 1995 Posts: 118Registered Users
ok so i want 2 try some natural products. i'm thinking about buying david babaii for wildaid hydrating conditioner and giovanni direct leave-in. however, giovanni DLI apartently is supposed to make ur hair thicker. does it really do tht? cause i have thick hair and rly don't want it to be any thicker. also, any recommendations for natural (but drugstore) hair products.

also, has anyone tried nexxus alluring curls? i know its not cg, but i'm considering trying it. any reviews? thanks!
Hair type: 2c - 3b!! o and its thick =]]

Currently Using:
-John Frieda Daily Nourishment leave-in conditioning spray
-Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
-Living Proof No Frizz, Wave Shaping/Curl Defining Styling Cream (thick to coarse hair)
I HEART CURLS <3

Comments

• zcurlygirlzcurlygirl Posts: 217Registered Users
    I just got GDLI about a week ago, and I'm pretty satisfied. I made my own gel/leave-in with coconut oil and a bunch of other ingredients, so I scrunch that in wet hair, and then gently finger comb in the GDLI. In the morning I follow up with Aveda Curl Control. It leaves my hair really soft and the curl formation is not amazing, but still constant, which makes me happy. I probably will re-purchase it, especially for it's amazing price and all-natural ingredients.

I would suggest using some kind of gel with it, as it doesn't have the strongest hold.

I hope that helps! :blob7:
    2c/3a/3b
    Co-Wash: TJ's Nourish
    Conditioner: 1/2 TJ's Nourish, 1/2 AO Honeysuckle Rose
    Leave-in: GDLI, CJ Curl Assurance
    Love: Pineappling, FSG and this website!
    CG Since Sept. 5th, 2009!!!:thumbup:

With the help of StruttsWife's E-book:
    Normal Porosity, Fine Texture (who would've thunk!), normal elasticity, and medium density.

PM me if you have suggestions for my hair (i.e. product, etc.), help would be very much appreciated!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file