The Best Accountability Tool EVER!

1Joy1Joy Posts: 356Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hey Curly Fitnessess:)
I used to have my clients take a picture of their lunch and dinner and email them to me. It worked very well to get them to eat consciously and healthily. Sooooo, I am just starting the same concept through my twitter. You guys can feel free to join in as well.

~You would just go to my blog www.Winner-or-Whiner.com
~Scroll to the bottom left and click on "Follow me on twitter"
~Each day take a pic of your lunch and dinner with your phone and email it to twitter (they have twitpic which makes it super easy)
~Knowing that others will be looking at yours and doing the same is encouraging, gives you tons of eating ideas, and helps you reach your fitness goals quicker!
HTH
My quote: Supercharge Your Superhuman w/my 4-part brain Activation System:
Body, Mind, Emotions..oh and curls!
http://www.Joythedetoxcoach.com

Comments

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That's a great idea, and it shows you really care about your clients' progress and health. I have a friend who's a personal trainer, so if you don't mind, could I share this idea with him?
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • 1Joy1Joy Posts: 356Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yes and thanks for asking first. I also put specific set up instructions on the blog bcs I got many emails from people who felt they were not techno-savvy. Once you are set up it only takes seconds for each meal to snap and send.

• BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    1Joy wrote: »
    Yes and thanks for asking first. I also put specific set up instructions on the blog bcs I got many emails from people who felt they were not techno-savvy. Once you are set up it only takes seconds for each meal to snap and send.

.. I think it's a great idea. I'll tell him about it (and no worries, I'm sure he won't be in competition with you). :toothy2:
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • 1Joy1Joy Posts: 356Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    lol....it's ok, when it comes to helping men and women stay fit,healthy and live longer the more the merrier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file