CurlTalk

HEY WILE-E!

CurlsCurls Posts: 72Registered Users
How is everything going?

:?: 8)
"I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
-Frank Stella
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    bow.gif
    Are ya sure you wanna know? lol

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlsCurls Posts: 72Registered Users
    Any progress on the walk?

~fingers crossed~

and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
    "I don't like to say I have given my life to art. I prefer to say art has given me my life."
    -Frank Stella
    Oh, and I thought mayeb you could use one of these.....

martini-2.jpg

you can put it away for later if you like. :wink:
    -Frank Stella
    Curls wrote:
    Oh, and I thought mayeb you could use one of these.....

martini-2.jpg

you can put it away for later if you like. :wink:
    drool.gif
    TY! yummy...

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

Curls wrote:

~fingers crossed~

Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho! 8)

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!
    0004.gif

Well keep figthing the good fight
    boxing_smiley_animated_1.gif .

It will be worth it.
    -Frank Stella
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    Curls wrote:

~fingers crossed~

Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho! 8)

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!

I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing. :lol:
    Curls wrote:

It will be worth it.
    18.gif
    Yes!

0004.gif

Meghuney wrote:
    Curls wrote:

~fingers crossed~

I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing. :lol:
    wub.gif
    TY!

0004.gif

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Curls wrote:

It will be worth it.

Is that the anti-PMS smiley? Looks like it's fighting a period!

And WilE-definitely good luck w/ all that's going on in your life right now!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    Meghuney wrote:
    Curls wrote:

~fingers crossed~

I thought I was the only one who wasn't getting it.

I hate private jokes! :evil:
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    Scarlet wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

No! no private jokes.....

Wile-E posted a little while ago about a rather large project she was undertaking and I just wanted to check up and show support.

That wile-e can slip under the radar sometimes and I wanted to express that I was she was still in my T&P.

Sorry if this seemed exclutionary gals... not my intent.
    :(
    -Frank Stella
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users
    Yeah, she's prone to long, unexcused absences!
    scared0016.gif
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
    NetG wrote:
    Curls wrote:

It will be worth it.

Is that the anti-PMS smiley? Looks like it's fighting a period!

And WilE-definitely good luck w/ all that's going on in your life right now!
    TY! 8)
    0004.gif

Curls wrote:
    Scarlet wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:

No! no private jokes.....

Wile-E posted a little while ago about a rather large project she was undertaking and I just wanted to check up and show support.

That wile-e can slip under the radar sometimes and I wanted to express that I was she was still in my T&P.

Sorry if this seemed exclutionary gals... not my intent.
    :(
    I first read that as TP...lol
    0004.gif

Scarlet wrote:
    Yeah, she's prone to long, unexcused absences!
    scared0016.gif
    I will make sure & clear these things w/ you next time!
    bow.gif
    0004.gif

No, you can't be into my TP!

I haven't a square to spare. :twisted:
    -Frank Stella
    :lol:

On another note...I heard back from my contact. She said I had good timing [it's about time! lol] She said she would get back w/ me on Friday after talkin' to a couple of big dogs... :D
    0004.gif

Curls wrote:

I know. You pack it all up with you when you sit outside my window everynight throwing those rocks. Don't you remember you said you had to start bringing your TP to avoid another unfortunate poison ivy incident?
    Meghuney wrote:
    Curls wrote:

I know. You pack it all up with you when you sit outside my window everynight throwing those rocks. Don't you remember you said you had to start bringing your TP to avoid another unfortunate poison ivy incident?

Wait just a second...... I didn't tell you about that. :shock:

And While-E :Thumbsup:

1054887830_nge_guy1x1.gif
    -Frank Stella
    :oops:

While you're stalking me, I'm stalking you.
    Curls wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:
    Curls wrote:

Wait just a second...... I didn't tell you about that. :shock:

And While-E :Thumbsup:

1054887830_nge_guy1x1.gif
    That's a new one...dry.gif
    0004.gif

That's a new one...
    :shock:

Wuppsy!

it could be worse.... I once wrote

Wide-E

then saw it in one of my rare previews..... :lol:
    -Frank Stella
    Curls wrote:
    That's a new one...
    :shock:

Wuppsy!

it could be worse.... I once wrote

Wide-E

then saw it in one of my rare previews..... :lol:
    :lol: Hey, I've been called worse...:dunno:ohmy.gif :twisted:
    0004.gif

mail1.gif :D
    0004.gif