CurlTalk

Spinoff: Question for my black peeps

molliemaemolliemae Posts: 8Registered Users
Does the title of this thread offend you?
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• TrenellTrenell Posts: 3,562Registered Users
    nope
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    No, the title doesn't offend me.

Nothing about the thread offends me, but I personally do not see anything of substance or value or anything constructive in it.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• *Ani**Ani* Posts: 351Registered Users
    No, but we've already established that black peeps are only made for halloween.
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • molliemaemolliemae Posts: 8Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    No, the title doesn't offend me.

Nothing about the thread offends me, but I personally do not see anything of substance or value or anything constructive in it.
    :roll: I dont see anything of substance or value or anything constructive in A LOT of threads but we won't go there.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    No, it doesn't offend me at all.
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Does this bother anyone?
    molliemae wrote:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Does this bother anyone?

No, but keep trying.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• geekygeeky Posts: 4,995Registered Users
    *Ani* wrote:

Actually, white peeps are made for Halloween.

peeps.jpg

I have never seen a black peep. Is it because they do not exist, or because I am too sheltered? Why or why not?
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • LucilleLucille Posts: 588Registered Users
    Peeps were my favorite growing up. Probably because we got hollow Easter Bunnies. :x
  • *Ani**Ani* Posts: 351Registered Users
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

I have never seen a black peep. Is it because they do not exist, or because I am too sheltered? Why or why not?

I thought i saw some black one shaped like witches hats last halloween
    On Rush Limbaugh: Rather than engage in the admittedly difficult task of justifying GOP policies rationally, the key to Limbaugh’s success is attracting an audience that actually yearns to be lied to.
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Posts: 4,263Registered Users
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

I was wondering about a Black peep, too. Perhaps they should make one for Black History Month. :lol:
  • M2LRM2LR Posts: 8,630Registered Users
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

That White Peep is giving us honkey's a bad name.
    :rambo:
    Meghuney wrote:
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

I was wondering about a Black peep, too. Perhaps they should make one for Black History Month. :lol:

:roll: :roll:
    I don't like peeps, and now that I found out there aren't any black ones, I hate them even more.

KNow what else I don't like? Milky Ways. They're like castrated Snickers
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Trenellm wrote:
    I don't like peeps, and now that I found out there aren't any black ones, I hate them even more.

:lol:
    molliemae wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

A Martin Luther King Jr. peep and a Malcolm X peep! I like it!

Mollimae, just for you, we can make an eyeroll peep, too.

.png

534Pm5.png

• CostenyaCostenya Posts: 520Registered Users
    Amneris wrote:
    molliemae wrote:
    Meghuney wrote:
    geeky wrote:
    *Ani* wrote:

peeps.jpg

• SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    Actually, there are black peeps. They're for Halloween, and they're in the shape of cats. But, they look more like a purple-ish color than black, but I do think they were aiming for black.

You guys got me craving peeps, now.

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    Amneris wrote:

he would be more of a ruddy red colored peep
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    Trenellm wrote:
    Yes! That's the problem with Milky Ways.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    Trenellm wrote:
    ...KNow what else I don't like? Milky Ways. They're like castrated Snickers

Ditto :roll: :lol:
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    And we're tied up! :|
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Trenellm wrote:

:oops:

I always liked Milky Ways better, but don't know if I'll be able to ever eat another...
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
    NetG wrote:
    Trenellm wrote:

I always liked Milky Ways better, but don't know if I'll be able to ever eat another...

Its ok. It just means you don't like nuts and therefore, well, gay. Not that ther is anything wrong with that
    What if I am allergic to nuts? Am I gay, too?

.png

534Pm5.png

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Trenellm wrote:
    NetG wrote:
    Trenellm wrote:

Its ok. It just means you don't like nuts and therefore, well, gay. Not that ther is anything wrong with that
    Hubby likes MW...
    What does that mean?!

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• internetchickinternetchick Posts: 6,191Registered Users
    And we're tied up! :|

I was tempted to post Jinx! but thought it might turn into a double or triple jinx LOL :roll:
    Amneris wrote:
    What if I am allergic to nuts? Am I gay, too?

well yeah. But you're really bummed about it.

Oh crap time to make Disney magic. see ya'll. I'm going to buy a king sized snickers with extra nuts
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Posts: 5,398Registered Users
    I can't vote in your poll, because whether or not I would be offended depends on your race, and also context/your intent.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • picklesgirlpicklesgirl Posts: 1,955Registered Users
    Trenellm wrote:

Oh cause they have no nuts I get it :lol: