CurlTalk

Jude Law's hair type?

Hmmm... wonder what's his hair type... NOTTTT!! I'm watching "The Holiday" and he looks sooo gorgeous!! Beautiful! I needed an excuse to bring him up! I am really lame, i know :silent:
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fbp2.blogger.com%2F_X6Isw4ybb4U%2FR4c6jvwjO1I%2FAAAAAAAAAGc%2Fl0vcbu08TxQ%2FS220%2F3C7V494224925.jpg" class="Popup
para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
wash with Low Poo or Poo
condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
Play with ACV

Comments

• DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    DEL2C wrote: »

Hahahahaa, that was HALARIUSSS!! 2Cute sounds about right for his hair type!!! How old is that movie!? He looks soo young! And her curls are perfect! I always wonder about curls on the big screen tho... they seem so manufactured :(

CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    You notice in some of the scenes her hair is more perfect then others? She seems to be a natural curly of some sort....

That movie is OLD but it's so Romantic and Jennifer Tilly & her BF are really funny..Seriously you gotta rent it any Jude Law fan MUST see this movie!!!! It's a requirement!
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    Maaaayybbeee! :)

Netflix Queue TIME!!! I think it's the accent... :love6:

wash with Low Poo or Poo
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV