CurlTalk

Why are the uncooperative strands so infuriating?

I get about 90% participation and cooperation from my curls, which is great. But the remaining 10%, the strands that don't curl or clump or do anything drive me to distraction. Why can't I just appreciate & be content with the 90% that does what I want it to?
Hair Type: 3A/3B; natural color; mid-back length.
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus (2 - 3 times/week)
Fave Rinse-Out Conditioners: HE Hello Hydration; Yes to Blueberries; GVP Conditioning Balm;
Styling Routine: Squish-scrunch product /conditioner into soaking wet, upside down hair; plop for 10 minutes, air dry. (Diffuser dry front section.)
Fave Styling Products: KCKT; Tigi Curl Amplifier Creme; Batia & Aleeza gel; Giovanni Sunset Styler; LA Looks Sport Gel.

Comments

• burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    OMG, dont you just want to grab a pair of scissors and show them who's the boss!!!!???I literally gotta keep them away or else they will get reformed!
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • TexasCurlTexasCurl Posts: 42Registered Users
    I have a section right in the front that is like this!! Makes me so mad.....I usually pin curl that section into submission though. I have thought of just cutting it off...but then it would probably just stick straight up or something!