CurlTalk

Should I go Mod CG?

I'm currenly all CG. (with a tiny tiny sulphate free shampoo about a month ago I'd say, plus a few fails at the begging of my CG period)

I think about going Mod because I see all these people with good results from other products. Hello Hydration is one such product.

Should I go MOD? Help?
:love7: I'm starting to love my hair :love7:

WARNING: I come with spelling errors.

:blob5:Loving the IceQueen Method

:salute:The biggest fight that we will never win, is the one with out hair.

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    I cowashed for six months. Started using the natural soap bars to cleanse (and all more natural products) 9/1/08. If you look at my fotki, you can see the difference--tighter curls and more volume.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users
    I think you should try it and see if it works for you. straight CG didnt really give me great results so i started adding some KM soap bars... well i actually only did this once so far, but i got better results than when i was strict CG.
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • SephirothsChild15SephirothsChild15 Posts: 208Registered Users
    *bump*

Anyone else?

Experiences?
    :love7: I'm starting to love my hair :love7:

WARNING: I come with spelling errors.

:blob5:Loving the IceQueen Method

:salute:The biggest fight that we will never win, is the one with out hair.